Monday, April 20, 2009

Winter Catch Up

So I intend to get a good amount of Blogging done tonight.  So I must start with saying what's been happening thus far.

Since I've had time off of school, I've been working almost full time from home.  It's been fine, but after a few months, I'm now ready to get back into school.

I did really good during the break to go to the Gym 3 times a week.  Between that and being on an official diet, I have lost 30 lbs from when we first moved to Rexburg!  Hooray for being somewhat less fat!  It has felt good and been good for my self-image.

When I would go to the Gym, I would always bring a book.  Man, you'd be surprised how much reading a person could do when trying to take their mind off sweating themselves into madness!  In the past 6 months, I have read the following books.

Porter Rockwell Chronicles (The entire set of 4)
Night of the Dragon
Angels and Demons
Ender's Game Saga
 -Ender's Game
 -Speaker for the Dead
 -Xenocide
 -Children of the Mind
Ender's Shadow
Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy

I am currently working on reading the entire Hitch Hikers set, but with school starting we'll see how far I get.  I liked all of these books well enough.  Depending on what you enjoy to read, I would recommend some over others, but rather than rambling on about my personal critique's about each one, you can ask me and I'll just tell you what I think.


No comments: