Sunday, August 30, 2009

Look what I found!

I sat down for an interview with US weekly recently and it hits the shelves tomorrow morning. It was even made into the feature story! So cool huh? Well, run down to your local grocery store and pick up a copy... or 5. I thought I'd give all my family and friends a little preview of what's to come!



By the way, no one can say we didn't warn you. If you look at our last 8 posts before this one then you can see a little hint we were trying to send you all. Notice the first letter of each blog heading.

11 comments:

Chantell Johnson said...

Yay!! i'm so excited for you guys! I can see you having a boy :)

Laura said...

Hooray Hooray! How have you been feeling so far?

Pam said...

How exciting? When are you due? Have you really known back as long as the spelling blogs? You are good at keeping a secret. I'm so happy for you both.

Because You Want To Know said...

Yay!! Congrats! That's super exciting! I remember when we found out and it was all I could do not to post about it right away. I'm so happy for you! I hope you feel okay and that the pregnancy is a good experience for you... it was for me. Good luck! I can't wait to hear what it is.

P.S. Clever way of hinting at it with your blog post titles... made me laugh :)

Unknown said...

By far the most clever way of announcing. Congratulations guys.

Tiffany said...

So fun!!! Congrats you two! Our babies will be almost exactly a year apart! So fun! So how far along are you? Alex is going to be a dad! Crazy!

Tina said...

CONGRATS CINDY AND ALEX! I am excited for you both. You will have to keep everyone updated. Love ya', Cindy! Miss you! :)

Anonymous said...

I knew it! Woman's intuition!

Julia Davis said...

THATS AWESOME! Congrats, guys! Such a clever way of announcing the big news! So happy for you both!

Rebecca said...

That is so exciting. I am so happy for you. If you found out in May then you should be about 22 weeks. So how is everything going? Let us know what you are having when you find out.

Chantell Johnson said...

K so what are you guys having?? i know you found out yesterday! :D