Thursday, June 12, 2008

Adventures in Zoology

So, here at Byidaho, I'm taking a Zoology class. I'll admit it isn't half as exciting as my "World of Dinosaurs" class that I took at the U, but it has its moments. My teacher is a little out-there. I won't give you all the details of what he tells us, but lets just say that one story ended with a dogs skull on his desk, and the other a tapeworm in a jar. Anyway, he showed us this video in class, I think its pretty cool, so I decided to share it with you all.


WARNING!!!
Nature in Action, not for the faint at heart!

4 comments:

Laura said...

That is pretty cool. I'm always amazed at how those nature photographers get these kind of shots. They must have incredible patience. The music cracked me up. thanks for sharing.

Liz Kirkby said...

oh my! hey we missed you yesterday on fathers day! love you lots
♥brianne kirkby!

Mitzi said...

that was crazy!

Craig said...

That video screams (no pun intended) with awesome!