Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Updates

I need to update everyone as to our current status' in life, in case there are some of you who aren't aware of our current plans. We are currently living in the home of the Olsen family. We are happy here (even if not warm at certain times). Niether of us are in school at the moment, Cindy has a good reason, she is on semester break. As for me, my excuse is that I'm changing schools, and will hopefully be going to BYU-Idaho starting in April, and I couldn't do that if I was attending the University of Utah this semester.
I've been selected from my group of workers to actually work from home. Its a pilot program, so we'll see how well it works. But if all goes according to plan, I'll be able to continue working from home while living in Idaho. Cindy is just getting over a 3 week bout with a 2 punch combo. Sinus Infection, plus Bronchitis. Today will actually be her first day returning to work. She isn't feeling 100% yet, but she feels like she really needs to get back to working at Alta View Hospital. We're not sure how much longer she'll be there, but she will also be returning to Sandy movies 9 on a casual basis.
We're getting Cindy a new cell phone number. Mine is still 801-419-8821. My most active email address is :Inkyhog@gmail.com

2 comments:

Julia Davis said...

Good luck with all that stuff guys. Sounds good! Cindy, I hope you feel better!! I miss you guys.... come visit California!

Julia Davis said...

You guys are boring- more posts please.... :)