Monday, March 10, 2008

I've got a Ticket to Riiiiiiide!

This last Christmas Cindy's parents gave each of their kids a copy of the game Ticket to Ride. Its been a Kenney Classic as many of you know for a couple years now. But the Olsen family has just recently been getting into it.
In talking with my Gates cousins (even though all but one of them have now officially changed their names from Gates) I heard that you can play Ticket to Ride online, so last Sunday, after getting thoroughly smashed by my wife, Sister-in-law and Mother-in-law, I tell them about how it can be played online. So Cindy and her sister have been playing it a lot lately. Cindy especially. Infact, to date she has played 74 games in the past 8 days. She is still recovering and needs rest, and so she enjoys having something to do on days she doesn't work.
Its a really fun game, and if any of you want to play check it out. Maybe we'll see you on there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fixed it...

Craig said...

I would like to say that I already owned Ticket to Ride before I received it again at Christmas.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Blog (updated somewhat regularly - not "My Lanta regular", more like "V8 regular")

Tiffany said...

Haha! That is so funny and so awesome! Wow... great job Cindy! We should play together some time! I love playing online!