Monday, January 14, 2008

I am Legend


So I'd like to tell you about the Movie we saw this last weekend called I am Legend. When Cindy and I got to the theater and after we got settled watching the previews, I say to her "You do know this is a Zombie movie, right?" Long story short, she did not. But we still both enjoyed the movie. It was definitely intense, sad, dramatic, and yes, even a little scary at times.
It somewhat reminds me of Castaway, cause there is a lot of visual, but not much dialouge in the first hour of the Movie, with the exception of a couple of flashbacks and Will Smith talking to Manequins and his dog. Oh, which reminds me. If you are easily upset by watching a zombie dog fight, just duck when you see Will Smith start to hang, and don't look up for about 5 to 10 minutes.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

that was a freaky movie... I didn't know it was a zombie movie going into it either! I did NOT like it! TOO SCARY!

Unknown said...

I had to avert my eyes when he chased the dog into the dark area, at least until the chase out actually started. Jena started to clutch my arm at the same spot.

Cristi said...

Hi Alex: Go to check my post and you are going to have a surprise...i hope you like it. See you guys tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

thing I hated most about that movie: When he's putting around times square, there are posters of "The Producers" everywhere. Problem with that is that the producers closed last April, and theres no way it's going to reopen by 2009, because Mel Brookes is to busy producing "Young Frankenstein" in Seattle. otherwise, very nice.

Unknown said...

Yes, my sister is a theater geek.