Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome Aboard!


Hello everyone!

I have a lot of family and friends that are all thoroughly involved in blogging, so I figured I should do what I can to keep everyone up to date on us.

Cindy and I got married exactly 10 days ago on December 28th, 2007. We drove down to Southern California over the next couple days, then got on a cruise ship on Monday the 31st. The cruise was great! We both had a wonderful time. Food was marvelous, we had a nice big window in our stateroom and service was impeccable. After we got off the boat, we spent an afternoon in Las Vegas, then drove home the next day.
Sadly, we are now officially back and today is the first day of the rest of our lives. Back to work for me. Anyway, we'll try to keep this blog as up to date as possible.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Yay for blogs! Sorry we couldn't be there for the wedding, we heard it was great! You two are adorable! Love, Karyn and Joe

The Napster said...

I still remember the Elder Kenney that got my brothers and I interested in Hero Clix. Can't figure out what to do with my incredible collection now I'm in college. Good luck to you!
~Bryant Boyer AKA The Napster~

Ashley said...

Congrats! Sorry we couldn't be there either.

I am so jealous of your cruise. We want pics posted!