Tuesday, January 22, 2008

LOST & Work sense

Man, I suck, I went all last week without updating our Blog! Well, here is some ketchup.

So Cindy and I started, and finished the first season of Lost last week, she really liked and and we watched the first episode of the second season last night. Now every time something mysterious or suspensful is happening she likes to say, "Its the Numbers!" She is so cute and I love her to death.
In other news, Cindy is working a lot now, and is pretty tired. Luckily she starts her new job at the hospital tomorrow, and we are counting on that having more manageable hours (hopefully), so we'll be able to spend more time together.

Also, my bosses have decided that I smell funny I think, because they want to send me home, PERMANENTLY! But don't worry, I'm not getting fired, they're going to let me work from home. This is very exciting news, because now once we move up to Idaho, I won't have to look for a new crappy job in Rexburg! Hooray! That, actually, is the main reason this is all happening. My boss didn't want to lose me as an AEC (its what I am, if you want to know what the acronym is for just email me) so he is letting me be the first AEC to work from home as a test pilot. We have lots of employees that work at WGU from home in different states, but they are all full time, and I am only part time. But our office is getting crowded as well, so they're thinking they'll just kick me out early so I can get all the kinks worked out well before I move.

1 comment:

Chuck Gates said...

AEC = Alter Ego Constructor... You create various personalities for spies. Right?