Friday, January 11, 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy.


I'm so very proud of myself. I want everyone to know, that today, Friday, the 11th of January in the two-thousand eighth year of our Lord, I, Alex Kenney, completed the fabled, "Rubix Cube"! I'd like to thank my wife, for the support she has given me through the years. My mother obviously for giving birth. To my former companion Elder McKenzie, for always showing me the Rubix cube could always be solved, but never really letting me touch his rubix cube to try it out myself. And of course, my work, for having the white elephant gift party this last christmas, where I acquired my very own, Rubix Cube.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Who knew you had a blog? I must have missed the announcement, but I found you anyway! I love it! Congratulations on the infamous Rubix Cube. An accomplishment I can't say I've reached.